How to remove Pimples? Pimples, the all time worry of teenagers and adults, are only temporary but it might scatter all over your face to make it ugly. Pimple treatment can be done from your home too. Why to waste money going to spas, beauty parlors etc? Just go through these simple pimple treatment steps and procedures that will help you to get rid of pimples.
How to get rid of a pimple – The simple pimple treatment
- Apply an orange peel paste on the pimples and on the affected areas. Keep it there for 20 – 30 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water. Do this once a day and you will see the result soon.
- Applying fresh juice of raw papaya will also provide better result.
- One of the best natural remedy for pimples is to rub garlic on the affected area several times in a day.
- Mixing lemon juice and rose water in equal quantities and applying this mixture on the affected area for 20 – 30 minutes is also good to reduce pimples.
- You can also apply mint juice on pimples every evening to get rid of the pimples.
- Start applying cucumber pulp on the affected area to see the magic within two weeks.
Now don’t worry about the question “How to remove Pimples? These simple procedures will help to remove them. Read here the valuable tips that will bid farewell to your pimples and gift you with a glowing skin.
Applying the paste of 3 tablespoons of honey with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder on the affected area before going for sleep will make the difference within the second week. Don’t forget to wash your face next morning with lukewarm water. Washing your face by applying a mild soap 3 – 4 times a day will help in reducing pimples. Too much of oil or dust accumulated in your skin may pave the way for pimples.
So take care to follow the above procedures for a healthy and glowing skin!!!